Thursday, March 29, 2012

Flowers, froggy throat and Fred Astaire


Finian's Rainbow is one of my favorite movies of all times!  It has everything!  Dancing, singing, romance, adventure... and leprechauns!!!  What more could a sick girl want!?!  


I've been slightly under the weather lately and have been watching some great classics.  Last night it was An Affair to Remember and We're Not Married.  My two year old happened to love them!  Especially when Deborah Kerr was singing.


So this morning we put on Finian's Rainbow and she loved it!  When Petula Clark began singing "How are things in Glocca Mora" she sang along as well!



It was so cute since she was so out of tune and had never even heard the song before.


But if you've never seen this movie before, it's an excellent "under the weather" kind of pick me up!




It reminds me of being a little girl.



Thinking there was no one grander than Fred.



On another note, we have a few new blossoms outdoors.



I love the yellow tulips more than any others.



The pinks are magnificent also.



I'm not sure what these are, but I love them.



Have a beautiful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment